Yokohama National University CO-OP and Yokohama National University Part-time Job Searching System help international students find a part-time job if they need to find a part-time job to pay necessary expenses including tuition. Before starting to work, however, they must obtain permission from the Immigration Bureau. Engaging in activities without permission or working over the hours permitted by their visa status will result in a punishment or in some cases, deportation. (Please refer to Necessary Procedures Regarding Status of Residence).